Scanning for the new cubesats on a 5 deg. pass, I heard early in the
pass a signal on 437.351 at 13:37UTC today. Since it sounded like GFSK
and the frequency was right, I assume this was MASat-1. I also heard a
CW signal on the 70cm band, but it didn't seem to be A1A, and none of
the current crop seem to use a different CW keying scheme on 70cm.
then I found a CW signal and manually tuned it for most of the rest of
the pass, until I realized it was XI-V! Argh!

73, Bruce

--
http://ve9qrp.blogspot.com