To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:17 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Fully automated mode now.

So now with the NORAD TLEs out (doesn't really matter which one you choose, as long it is not 2012-006A and 2012-006B) I've switched my station into fully automatic MaSAT-1 tracking, doppler-correction, receive and decode mode. 4 hours left until first pass .. I 'll be sound asleep then. We'll see how it goes :)

Andy - VK4HHH