Hello Tom

Recently, I finished another homebrew cavity preamplifier and I have been
trying it on
my homebrew Arrow. Its performance has been wonderful! It allows me an
excellent full
duplex capability and I have received AO-27 until 1 degree!

My current portable setup is a homebrew Arrow, a homebrew 70 cm/2m dawn
converter, two
2m HT Kenwood TK-270 and the homebrew cavity preamplifier.

Thanks very much to Domenico, I8CVS who gave me this great project.

73!
Hector, CO6CBF

> Has anyone used a preamplifier in a portable setup based on an Arrow cross
> yagi? Concern
> is whether there is enough isolation on 70 cm input from the 2m harmonics.
> ARR. Told me
> they would not recommend this setup. What you all think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom, N5HYP
> --

 Genius is one per cent inspiration,
 and ninety-nine per cent
 perspiration.
               -- Thomas A. Edison

---
Consulte la Enciclopedia Colaborativa Cubana
http://www.ecured.cu/