I am looking to upgrade my ant from fixed to rotor, but am wondering if it is
really worth it? I see A Lot of posts on here with all kinds of questions and
problems. However my back is not handling manually rotating my simple tower
with a couple Diamond yagis and a vertical at the top.

If I were to spend the money, what would be the best no hassle rotator I Should
get?

Thanks for any info I love talking with you people on the sats but my manual
setup is not so happy... :(

Kevin
KF7MYK