Hi Gene,

I don't have read the scematic yet (I will do later in the morning), but I
suppose your schematic is a common source LNA.

If it's so, the ferrite on the drain it's a choke, used as a bias tee to
isolate the RF portion of the circuit (the GaAs FET) from the power supply.

For this purpose, you can use any ferrite bead that has an equivament
impedance in the range of the kOhms in the band of interest. As an
alternative, you can use a big inductance, that should do the trick.

Cheers

Simone - IW1FYV