Hi Dave,

Many thanks for your reply to my questions about motor problems. Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you.

Some time ago, most of the problems we got with the elevation rotators were due to water getting into the unit, due to the lack of proper seals. We don't seem to hear much about this recently. Has the sealing been improved?

I'm hoping to replace my G5500 later in the year, when the weather is a bit warmer :)

73      Clive     G3CWV

Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK