I still have not heard of anyone copying the HF beacons on 30 and 40m. (10.147
and 7.102 MHz).  I am curiouis about this because our next balloon flight will
only have an HF beacon and nothing else.

I have been  in the 400 mile footprint most of the morning, and have heard
nothing, though it is tracking out past Nova Scotia just fine on APRS...
http://aprs.fi/KD2AUC-1

Bob, WB4APR