----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Tom" <wa5...@gmail.com>
To: "Tom" <wa5...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:59:40 PM
Subject: Freefest Ham Radio broadcast this weekend

Hamfest this weekend

live world wide broadcast plus prizes for our viewers

(Saturday April 14 from 1400 UTC until 2000 UTC) or 9:00 Am until

3:00 PM

 W5KUB.Com is broadcasting live streaming webcast of Memphis

FreeFest. This is a regional hamfest and it is always at 100%

capacity.

Tune in and join in on the fun.  Check in the chat room and talk

to us or other hams around the world.

During some of our events, we have had over 50,000 viewers in over

150 countries.

This is a one day hamfest but it is a good one.

Our next live broadcast will be the Dayton Hamvention and we go

live on Wed May 18 and broadcast our 550 mile drive live. We will

also be giving out over $7000 in prizes to lucky viewers. Just be

present when we call you name from the list of those logged in and

you win.  You can see a sample of the prizes at

http://tmedlin.com/prizesdayton2012.html

Thanks, Tom W5KUB

the video site is http://w5kub.com and is on 365 days a year. when

not live we play recorded ham videos.

http://w5kub.com

ps please join us on our Ham radio broadcast facebook page at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/279273778772594/

--
Check out my website at http://tmedlin.com

and my live video site for hamfests at http://w5kub.com