----- Original Message -----
From: "Raydel Abreu Espinet (CM2ESP)" <cl2...@frcuba.co.cu>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:07 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Delfi-C3 (DO-64) 4 years in orbit

> Hello,
>
> Can any one tell me what's the currently active telemetry frequency for
> DO-64, and confirm me if the transmition is in Upper Side Band? I recently
> download the RASCAL telemetry software and wish to give it a try. Is there
> a transmission shedule or is it transmitting continuosly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> 73,
>
> Raydel, CM2ESP
> Havana, EL83sc

Hi Raydel, CM2ESP

DO-64 Delfi-C3
Catalog number: 32789
Launch Date: April 28, 2008 0354z
Launch site: Satish Dhawan Space Centre, India

Current Mode: Science Mode - Beacon ONLY

Telemetry: 145.870 MHz

Delfi-C3 is actually performing technology demonstration
experiments not for the Radio Amateur Service but "only
for the interest "of the space industry in the Netherlands.
Your job collecting telemetry from DO-64 using your own
equipments doesn't pay much, but the benefits for the space
industry in the Netherlands are good at no cost.

Have fun !

73" de

i8CVS Domenico