Hello Steve,

Welcome to the small world of ham satellite users!
I worked a lot on the ssb transponders for the past 3 years. Last week I've build myself an arrow antenna and work alot on the fm birds now.
Pictures can be seen here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ON4HF.Eric/PortableSatAntenna

73 and enjoy this wonderful hobby.
Eric.