I dislike assholes in any aspect of my life. "Amateur radio" conversations
should be positive and
entertaining and educational experiences. And not a demeaning, name-calling,
childish activity.

I suppose you also sent messages to the other two guys who wrote, "Way to go -
insulting
fellow hams is OK in my book!" - to tell them the same.

But, knowing you, I am sure you did not.

And so it goes ...

Clint K6LCS
"Leaving quite a legacy in the amateur radio world, indeed."