From: i8cvs <domenico.i8...@tin.it>
To: Amsat - BBs <amsat-bb@amsat.org>; G0MRF <g0...@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 3:25
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Asymetric doppler curves?

Hi David, G0MRF

If you read the old issues of OSCAR-News from AMSAT-UK you
will realize that a serious traking program like PLAN-10 written
by James Miller G3RUH take into calculation all perturbations due
to inclination and velocity of the satellite due to Earths rotational
speed added / subtracted at either end of the pass and so doppler.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico