At 11:28 PM 6/12/2012 +0100, Gordon JC Pearce <gordon...@gjcp.net> wrote:
I left my packet gear set on 145.825 after the last ISS pass, and just now (about 23:20 BST) I heard some pretty weak packet. It times in with NO-44 coming past about 35 degrees high and to the north.

What sort of state is NO-44 in these days? I didn't actually get any of the packets decoded, but I'll leave it all on and see if anything happens on the next pass.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ

It actually works fairly well at times. I mainly catch aprs on it when packets are getting through.

KB7ADL