Real rovers and portables can appreciate Paul's situation.  I just
wrapped up logging efforts for my last ten days on the road.  It is
amazing the various conditions in terrain, weather, and even the hams
on a pass that makes /R and /P such a thrill.   Sometimes pushing the
"rover" envelope not only gives out rare grid squares, it is a test of
skill, and sometimes record-setting!

73
Clayton
W5PFG