hi Joe,   they were probably jealous of your great call sign.  thanks for
learning me a new word, aspersions. hihi.   maybe you could describe your
station setup and all the journeymen/journeywomen on here (not me) can give
some suggestions and help. keep on rockin' on the sats, and have fun.  amsat
and satellites are a blast. from just down the road in cn81,Robert   k f zero g