Hi,

I am looking for a video clip about ARISS contact (or it's not
actually amateur radio but a show of ISS-ground communication), which
is taken in live HD video in the ISS of three astronauts as well as on
the ground. The astronauts answer the questions asked by the ground
like we do in ARISS. I saw this video in the lobby of NASA HQ in
Washington, DC. It's something like IMAX Space Station but it's not.
Can anybody tell me the name of this video?

Michael Chen, BD5RV/4
AMSAT-China: http://www.camsat.cn