Dear All,

I have two units of stuck Yaesu rotators (G-5500 azimuth unit and G-2800) that I use for satellite and terrestrial communications and have been finding it difficult to locate repair services around this region.

As I will be heading to Sydney, Australia next month, I wonder if there are such repair services available. If anyone has any info, kindly drop me an e-mail off the list.

Sorry for the bandwidth and appreciate any help or pointers given.

Thank you.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9M2CQC, WQ2C