Hi all,
Many thanks to all - Very pleased to have make the contact over the pond
despite the comments.
Please be patient - I am the only operator available to work the satellites
 and quite often the only operator
on site also working HF bands.
Unlike the London location for the Olympic Flagship station whom have a
very large team and an antenna
farm for HF.  Here in Wales we have limited resources and are working  hard
to keep everyone happy under
some difficult times of propagation on HF.
For satellite operation I am using just my "Elk" antenna which I have
mounted on a rotator on the portable
cabin, the TX/RX is a Kenwood TS2000.
Satellite was not the prime objective of operation for the event but  one
that I have personally made the effort
to activate and also make the public aware of in as  part of our hobby.
Our location which you will observe on 2O12W.com is on a  promenade with
quite a number of amusements
in the Fairground  - QRM and noises on the VHF/UHF bands etc  are not
making easy hear some stations.
I thank you kindly for your efforts for a contact on satellites and  also
sorry if I am not active on all of the passes which might have a good
footprint.    (AO-7 does not appear to  have been active on mode "B" )
This is our first week and it has been exhausting leaving home very early
morning, driving 25 miles
to the location and then not getting back home again until  very late at
night with a very dry throat after operating pile ups on HF bands  -  Nearly
4,000 QSO's and a long way to go yet"
Our group is activating this Olympic Flagship call until September when the
 Para -Olympics close.  I hope therefore that we do get a chance for a
satellite contact with everyone at some point in this timescale subject
to my availability.
Many thanks,good luck and best regards.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Also QSL Manager for the Barry Amateur Radio Society   - 2O12W  Olympic
event