Everything I now about Doka-b is at:

https://sites.google.com/site/andythomasorg/amateur-satellites/rs-30-yubileiny

I have seen it in action, it is a combined hard wired modem interface and az/el
controller at the ground station end. It is only available to Russian
(diaspora?) universities and is a protected commercial secret.

Each setup is unique to the particular university research project and multiple
projects at different Russian universities have their own groundstations.

I think you have to consider the satellite part as one half of a whole network
with the ground station which performs the connection being the other half of
the circuit. To that extent, consider the satellite as having its own tcp/ip
address, and its transceiver operating in a psk variant using radio to link
instead of a cable.  A lot of handshaking etc.

I don't think there is a broadcast mode in Doka-b, just the circuit, although
it is understood to be possible for the transmitter to beacon images and other
data.

73 de andy g0sfj