Hi all- I'm relatively new to sat operations/ but not ham radio(novice in 1987
then general in 1996), and noticed this message. I've been researching alot and
now have suitable equipment for working birds.  How would I go about finding
someone(s) to schedule a few contacts with, as opposed to calling cq to no-one
inparticular?  Any info/help is greatly appreciated...  73 - Mike - k8mcb