Yesterday morning, when it was in Mode B, I heard my downlink for the
first time in several days.  The signal was weak and it sounded
scratchy, much like what I noticed the previous time I heard it.

I think it helped that the satellite was nearly directly overhead at
the time.  Also, I set up my station in a park across the street from
the apartment complex I live in so I didn't have any RFI from my
neighbours.

73s

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL