Hello:

The Great South Bay Amateur Radio Club, www.gsbarc.org,  will be active on Fire
Island National Seashore August 18th and 19th.  I will be using the callsign
W2GSB/FI on the FM amateur Satellites.  I will begin on S0-50, for the 14:10 U
pass tomorrow, and all workable FM passes, during daylight hours for the
weekend.   If you would like a special QSL card, I look forward to working you,
and follow the instructions on the gsbarc site, to receive the card, thank you.
  Due to the popularity of the FM satellites and activity on the weekend, it
might be a good idea to call W2GSB, so I can have a better chance of working
you, I will be hand held.

73's WB2OQQ
Pete