From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Roy
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:26 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Wisp and Windows 7

WiSP does run fine on all Windows versions to date, but the Kansas City
Tracker driver included with it does not run on any version later than
Windows 98.  I don't think this will be a problem for anyone since the KCT
has been out of production for a number of years now.  Just some of you old
geezers like me still have one running in an old Win 98 machine.

Roy - W0SL