Was it an animated assembly series like this one?

http://i.usatoday.net/tech/graphics/iss_timeline/flash.htm

From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf Of
Werner, HB9BNK [hb9...@uska.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:21 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] looking for documentation for ISS-school contact

I am preparing an presentation for school contact EU#280, which
will take place in November at a school in Basel, Switzerland.

A few years ago, I saw a movie, which shows the development of the
ISS since the first days. It consists of drawings only - not
pictures - and shows the progress of the space station in several
steps - it is very informative and would make a good topic in my
presentation.

Can somebody understand my description and point me to the source ?

Thanks !

Werner, HB9BNK