Hi,

  The BATC team will be there and will be making recordings of the
presentations. At the present time we are uncertain about live streaming as
we are uncertain about the quality of the hotels internet access. If its
good, then we will stream, otherwise we will try and upload to the server
asap after each presentation finishes.

73s Jim G3WGM