I run linear polarization, and just live with the fades.

Saves a lot of complexity and headaches!

73, Jim  KQ6EA

On 09/15/2012 06:47 PM, Thomas Doyle wrote:
I was listening to a couple of guys on FO-29 having a nice chat about
satellite antenna polarization. They were trying to figure out what
type of polarization FO-29 used. They looked at the picture of FO-29
on the AMSAT web site and decided that it was not circular. Someone
told me that it was circular so I started looking for information.
Found this page by WD0E which is quite nice.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/information/faqs/pswitch.php

Is there a more current page that contains this type of information.

tnx W9KE Tom Doyle