We will be operating an ARISS contact for the students at Sunset Hills
Elementary School this coming Thursday around 10:24 AM local.

http://ariss.rac.ca/upcoming.htm#Sunset_Hills_Elementary,_San_Diego,_California,_USA

Unfortunately we have some challenging terrain surrounding the school that
makes this particular pass less than optimal.  I'm wondering if someone up the
coast from us would mind capturing a recording of the downlink (145.800 MHz)
particularly at and just after LOS for us here in San Diego.

You can contact me off BB if you are available to help out.

Thanks much and 73,

John - W9EN