Dear everyone,

According to latest news from JAXA, deployment of the 5 CubeSats to space by
the robotic arm of Kibo module on the ISS will be carried out on Thursday,
September  27. Here is the plan:

-          First, 15h10 to 15h20: WE WISH and RAIKO from POD #1

-          Second,16h30 to 16h40: TechEdSat, F-1 và FITSAT-1 from POD#2

All time in UTC. The event is planned to be broadcasted live on the
following websites:

http://iss.jaxa.jp/iss/jaxa_exp/hoshide/library/live/

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv

30 minutes after deployment from the station, F-1 will begin transmitting
beacon alternatively on its main and backup channels. Telemetry and beacon
data from F-1 contain critical information about the satellite’s health
(battery & solar cell voltages, temperature readings) and they are very
important to us, especially in the first week of operation. Thus, we would
like to ask the amateur radio community to help in tracking and receiving
data from F-1 CubeSat.

Here’s a quick summary of F-1’ frequencies:

-          145.980 MHz: main channel, 1.0W RF output, FM, AFSK 1200bps, one
telemetry packet every 30 seconds, operates in the dark by default (but can
be commanded later to operate in sunlight as well)

-          437.485 MHz: backup channel, 0.2W RF output, FM, PWM CW beacon,
each beacon transmission lasts about 20 seconds then 60 seconds delay, only
operates in sunlight

More information and guide to download F-1 telemetry decoder can be found at
http://fspace.edu.vn/?page_id=27. Decoded data can be submitted to us via
the telemetry decoder or by sending to me directly (th...@fpt.edu.vn), audio
records are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to send me a message if there is any question. We would
really appreciate your kind support!

73,

Thu XV9AA

F-1 CubeSat Project Manager