On Sep 24, 2012, at 12:10 PM, Gus 8P6SM <8p6sm@

> Or maybe we will consider denying them the use of ham frequencies?
>
> --
> 73, de Gus 8P6SM
> The Easternmost Isle

Under what authority? They are licensed amateur radio operators, and self
training and education has always been a tenet of amateur radio, whether you
approve or not.

The level of discourse around here lately has been pretty dismal. If we are
judged by our behavior on this list (and we are), I'm not surprised so few
educational satellite programs want to work with us. The arrogance and
entitlement mentality is embarrassing.

73, Drew KO4MA