Yeah...about 1:20 just as they are going supersonic the number 1 engine
"rapidly disassembles"...it was hard to see this in real time but you knew
something was up when they announced a longer burn...26 seconds.

Having said that...I have been in a Boeing when the CF-6 on the starboard wing
threw blades and the kevlar there worked as well...so this is all in all an
impressive thing that they rolled past this and went on to orbit

but they will want to understand why (likely) the turbopump came apart ...you
can in the picture see the nozzle in half and non directed "flame"...

I dont know of another multi engine rocket that would have survived this.  the
shuttle probably would not have.  Robert WB5MZO