Hi Tony!

> Fantastic work Patrick!

Thanks!  And thanks to all who have sent similar messages, either
here on the -BB or direct to me.  I have tried to keep up with the
messages, but I may have missed one or two while trying to do my
day job.  :-)

I'm an I.T. guy, not a lawyer.  Navigating the processes for dealing
with the US and Cuban governments has been a learning process -
one I have had to figure out quickly.  This process is not clearly
documented on either side, and some of the documentation that is
available online was not correct.  I was surprised to get Hector's
phone call this morning as I was leaving for the office.  But I'll take
that surprise, as the time was running out for this to happen.

I know Hector will have fun on this trip.  He'll also take the post-
Symposium tour of the Kennedy Space Center.  He will have a
pretty full schedule for his time in Florida, but I'm sure he will enjoy
it.  Lots of pictures - and video - will be coming.  Who knows - we
may even be able to rig up some sort of Echolink round-table chat
while he's in Orlando, opening up the conversation to more hams
than just those attending the Symposium.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/