Trevor, M5AKA, posted this way back in September

The September issue of the free publication Sat Magazine features an
article on CubeSat Microthrusters - page 38

MIT Developed “Microthrusters” Could Empower Small Sats
http://www.satmagazine.com/2012/SM_Sept2012.pdf

73 Trevor M5AKA

EMike
E. Michael McCardel, KC8YLD
Ohio Section Affiliated Club Coordinator, ARRL
AMSAT-Edu Moderator
Knox Count Ohio, ARRL PIO
Knox County / MVARC VE Coordinator

NO CODE REQUIRED
When All Else Fails... There's Amateur Radio
Learn more via www.ARRL.org