Hi Robert, WB5MZO

I don't believe that the linear transponder built and sold by PE1RAH for
a price of 1800 Euro is a flight space ready device because normally
it need to be tested at minimum into a vacum chamber at low and high
temperature and also vibration test and so on to be qualified for a flight
space launch.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico