Ground Stations say as follows.

At first we think to take down the photograph which FITSAT took at the
time of release by the first priority. And we test it at the time to
pass south around 45 degrees of the ground station. The range that we
can receive is limited at present. We think to have the amateure ham
of the other countries participate in this experiment of 5.84GHz after
we took down the photograph which FITSAT took when KIBO released it.

We sent a command last night and took down some image data. Because we
received it while correcting Doppler by hand, there were quite many
errors. We were able to restore an image a little when we revised the
error data by hand. And a solar panel of ISS came out. If we can be
restored to the original state neatly, we will open it to the public.

JE9PEL, Mineo Wakita