Hi,

HSD in the works at the moment.

Subject to other developments on:

Strand-1 Data App (to fly on the phone)
FUNcube 1&2 Data Warehouse

Thanks to all for all the feedback on HSD. In reality, mid December for HSD updates.

73

Dave, G4DPZ

On 24/10/12 21:13, Douglas Phelps wrote:
Does anyone know when the next version of HamSatDroid will be released?  I know
it will not be free but I think the program is worth paying for and we need to
support the efforts of individuals that are writting quality code for Android
devices.

Thanks,

Doug
K9DLP

________________________________
From: David Johnson <d...@thejohnsonsonline.net>
To: Graham Shirville <g.shirvi...@btinternet.com>
Cc: AMSAT BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wed, October 24, 2012 1:01:48 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Request for a file of amateur satellite frequencies

It's one of the features that are planned for HamSatDroid but it could also
be exposed as a service too.

Dave
On 24 Oct 2012 18:27, "Graham Shirville" <g.shirvi...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi All,

This may seem odd but I cannot seem to locate any website that has a
simple list of ACTIVE satellites with data showing:

Name
ID number
Up/Down Frequencies
Modes or modulation info
maybe output power and?? other info

It would be a really useful checksheet  to have by you when operating
portable and, I am told that, if it were created in an xml format, it could
be searchable by machines as well as humans!

If there is not such a list in existence perhaps the experts meeting at
Orlando this weekend could create something for us?

many thanks

Graham
G3VZV