I'll second that, Nick.

Indeed, hearing about a high school group that is building a CubeSat as an
after hours school project is amazing.  More impressive is how articulate and
composed the two presenting students are!

The whole way home I was thinking about what a great group of people AMSAT is.

If you've never been to an annual Symposium, you really should give it a shot.
Haven't heard where it might be next year, but when it's announced, get it on
your calendar!  Dayton 2013 presents a great opportunity to engage as well.

It's priceless to sit and chat face to face with folks you've talked to on a
bird-one time, or dozens of times.  Further, hearing AMSAT stories both old and
new is one of my favorite parts of getting together.

Hearing Hector CO6CBF speak was one of the most inspiring presentations I've
heard, ever. (Thanks, Patrick!)

73,

Mark N8MH