OK this really gets me. Go to space weather.com
A dummy obama can get a free ride into space and tons of cube sats can get into
space,but Amsat has to wait another year and half. All the cub sats are doing
is gathering comm data and they will later ask the FCC and the gov. to sell
them the 70 cm band for there LEO's  Remember a few years ago the ARRL had an
artical about hams losing this band to companies that wanted it for LEO
bussiness communications, the same way we lost part of the 220 band
 This is not the way people. A dummy obama in space  come on.  AMSAT you have
to do better  Im sorry but this is how I see it
WA4HFN