From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of PE0SAT | Amateur Radio
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:12 PM
To: Amsat bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Who is using a IC-910 with Maspro Antennas?

Hi,

Thanks for reading this message. I have exchanged my FT-847 for an IC-910H and now when I try to work VO-52 my UHF uplink signal interferes with the VHF downlink. Are the any people out there that
experience the same with this combination?

I tried with and without pre-amp, RHCP and LHCP but the problems doesn't go away :(

I do know that there can be problems when working FO-29 and a mode-j filter can solve this, but I
never experiences this when working VO-52.

73 Jan PE0SAT