I have a set of older Cushcraft antennas that meet that criteria: 738XB and 22XB. Both have polarity switching but the 435 ant has the box on the rear. I have manuals for both.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Booth
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 7:10 AM
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: satellite antenna photos oa4o

2M looks like a KLM 22c with polarity switcher
70 cm looks like a KLM 40cx with polarity switcher
1.2 G looks like a Tonna (F9FT?) http://www.f9ft.com/indexe.html

I agree with Mike, N1JEZ. The KLM's were the only one with the big box polarity switcher on the end of the 440 boom. The 144 unit was not covered but an open
circuit board with lots of exposed phasing wires.

In fact looks exactly like mine except mine have the F9FT in the middle of the
boom.  If you need copies of the  KLM manuals let me know .....

--
Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html

Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.