I had the pleasure of working HA1SE on Monday 3Dec 2012
on AO-7B cw.  The QSO was during the afternoon so I quickly
prepared a QSL card to take down to the post office as Imre
was very excited about the QSO (it was my first HA so me too!)
Yesterday, Friday 7Dec, and to my surprise, I received an email
from Imre advising me that he had received my qsl card!  So in
a matter of a few days, the USPS here and the Hungarian Postal
Service there teamed up to deliver this card in what I would
consider record time, just 4 days! Congratulations to both
postal services for an amazing job!
73,
John K8YSE

John Papay