My goodness! I got #135 on April 5th 2004. There must have been a long dry
spell.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Ted <k7trkra...@charter.net> wrote:

> First of all, congrats to KC9TTR for #236  !!
>
> As a side comment, I look up at VUCC #226 (dated 12-29-11). That means
> there
> have been only 100 VUCC's this year. The death of HO68, SO67, AO51 and now
> AO27 really put the 'hurt' on new activity. I feel fortunate to have got
> most of my grids from AO-51. Any future VUCC's are going to take a lot of
> effort and hard work.
>
> 73, Ted, K7TRK

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Email n4...@amsat.org
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
DXCC #33,478
VUCC SAT #135
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
"WOW, What a ride!"