----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Tom" <wa5...@gmail.com>
To: "Tom" <wa5...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:31:40 AM
Subject: live D-Star broadcast

Live D-Star webcast on December 29 th .

W5KUB.COM   presents a special interactive live video broadcast, "D-STAR Live",
on December 29, 2012 from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM Central time (1600 until 2100
UTC). The live Internet broadcast will feature many D-STAR topics discussed by
Ray Novak, N9JA, of Icom, Robin Cutshaw, AA4RC, creator of the DVDongle, DVAP
and D-Plus, John Davis, WB4QDX, frequent D-STAR speaker and trainer, and Ed
Woodrick, WA4YIH, of DSTARinfo.com and the D-STAR Calculator.

The broadcast will also host live chat for questions and comments and will
feature a live D-STAR net on the air. Come early and set up your chat room
login. It’s easy and simple and takes less than 1 minute. For more information
or to join the broadcast go to http://w5kub.com

.

I would also like to ask for any pictures of your shack or ham operations and I
will try to get those pictures up on the broadcast either at the beginning or
closing or maybe during any breaks. If you would like to see your pictures on
the broadcast, please send them to pictu...@w5kub.com

.

We also invite you to join our broadcast facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/ where you can stay updated on our
broadcasts and also interact with other hams around the world.

73,

Tom Medlin W5KUB

--

Please check out our ham radio video broadcast page at http://w5kub.com

and please join our W5KUB video broadcast group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/279273778772594/

Senior Member of the I.E.E.E