----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "W5KUB Broadcast" <wa5kub.vid...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 2:19:28 AM
Subject: D-STAR Live Webcast

Live D-STAR webcast on Saturday, December 29 th

W5KUB.COM   presents a special interactive live video broadcast, "D-STAR Live",
on Saturday, December 29, 2012 from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM Central time (1600
until 2200 UTC). The live Internet broadcast will feature many D-STAR ( Digital
Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio) topic discussions by the following panel:

·                    Ray Novak, N9JA, Icom

·                    Robin Cutshaw, AA4RC, creator of the DVDongle, DVAP, and
D-Plus

·                    John Davis, WB4QDX, frequent D-STAR speaker and trainer

·                    Ed Woodrick, WA4YIH, DSTARinfo.com and the D-STAR
Calculator

The broadcast will also host live chat for questions and comments and will
feature a live D-STAR net on the air. Come early and set up your chat room
login. It’s easy and simple and takes less than 1 minute. For more information
or to join the broadcast go to http://w5kub.com .

I would also like to ask for pictures of your D-STAR operation.   I will try to
use those pictures on the broadcast - either during breaks or at the beginning
or end of the broadcast. If you would like to see your pictures on the
broadcast, please send them to pictu...@w5kub.com .

We also invite you to join our broadcast Facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/ where you can stay updated on our
broadcasts and also interact with other hams around the world.

73, Tom Medlin, W5KUB

If you would like to be removed from these mailings, please click Reply and
type 'Remove' in the subject line.