Rick,
unzip the dowloaded setup file into an empty folder. In that folder RIGHTclick on the file name "setup". From the list that opens choose "Run as administrator". That is necessary even if your are logged in as administrator (see "Read this..." text on the page "Downloads" of my website).

73s,  Erich, DK1TB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Lawn" <rjl...@gmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 11:55 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Satpc32 install problem

Trying to install on my MacBook Pro running win7 under boot camp fails
suggesting that I don't have admin permissions At login. I don't
understand
how to get around this as I login with my password on boot up and don't
recall having this problem in the past. Suggestions?
Right clicking on setup doesn't seem to show the option I was looking for
either.
Rick
W2jaz