Even though we don't get real weather down here in SoCal, Bob, I put a small plastic trash can over mine.

I found one large enough to fit over the elevation rotor, and cut some holes in it that lined up with the cross-boom. Then I made some slots from the holes down to the edge of the trash can so I could slide it over the cross-boom.

To keep the rain off the azimuth rotor, I cut the square base off a a traffic cone, and opened up the top enough to slide over the mast.

Doesn't look real pretty, but it keeps the rain off!

73, Jim
.