Thanks JoAnne,

Hopefully the board will now move to a much more simpler, streamlined and
up-to date website. The current one is so bloated and so much out of date
it is pathetic!

Still waiting for our president to update the presidents page after how
many years????

Looking at the store and the only new items for January are the President's
club $4000 plus. What else is new???

Yes, I am very critical and very tired of receiving no up to date
information on Fox or anyy major activities currently being done or being
told it is all ITAR.

But hey, I am also very glad of being a member of AMSAT UK and their
website rocks and I receive up to date info from Trevor every week via the
mailing list. Thanks so much Amsat-Uk!

Stefan, VE4NSA