Hi,

Yesterday evening I get hands on the tools and eyes on the gear, and manage to deduce a procedure to adjust the sensitivity of my RX rig...

This was great, just with a Digital Multimeter measuring the noise level at the RSSI on the FI IC of the radio I squeezed the sensitivity of the rig to it's maximum... (from 0.45 v at the original setting to 1.1 v whit my setting)

There has to be a more efficient ways, buy whit the tools on my hand this is the only way...

From not hearing any station with the 15dBd yagui to 3 contacts on the night pass of SO-50 with only 13 degrees in the pass... That's a difference...

So CO7WT is ACTIVE on FL11 in every SO-50 pass that I can work... My setup is working OK now.

Thanks to N8RO, K4FEG and WA4NVM to be my first satellite contact on the bird, LoTW upload in progress...

I will to be active today in the 1638Z pass if you want to make a contact.

73