Hi OMs

I (CO7WT) will be active this nigth (12-feb-3012 ~0130Z) on the SO-50 bird. It will be an aprox. 40 degrees pass here, with my setup I have shure coverage of about 20 degrees and up...

QSL is 100% via manager ( N2CQ ) and will be ready a few days after the contact.

I'm ready for any scheduled contact, always in non office hours... If you are interested, please drop me an email.

Remember, I operate semi-portable, with base rigs and a homebrew arrow in my hand in my QTH's roof.

I'm new to sats, so any suggestion, critics, etc... are always welcomed.

Please if you can hear my say your call slowly and Q coded ;-)

73