Hello,John remembered meeting him when Surrey was held colloquim them we also connected and made ??QSOs via fo-29, ao-51, so-50
John, rest in peace.
Roberto iw5bsf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Bopp" <matthias.b...@gmx.de>
To: "'amsat'" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 1:19 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: John Heath G7HIA, SK

All,

this is indeed very sad ... last time I was in touch with John was about 1
year ago when he posted a request for contributions for the Sounds from
Space collection in Radcom.

Also at that time he even extracted himself some old recordings from his old
files and sent them to me.

He was very kind and we certainly will miss him.

Dear John, rest in peace.

Matthias DD1US

www.dd1us.de