From: Gus [mailto:8p...@anjo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:16 AM
To: apbid...@mailaps.org
Cc: Alan; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT Website page error

Alan,

I knew the site was experiencing difficulties.  I was not aware of the
nature or extent of these difficulties.  My post was not in the nature
of a complaint.  I was just drawing attention to an error which I
thought /might/ have gone so far unnoticed.

Good luck to the development team -- I look forward to the new and
enhanced site.

Regards...

--
73, de Gus 8P6SM